Note: “Please note that the Job will close at 12am on Posting Close date, so please submit your application prior to the Close date”
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as they arise and uses judgement based on rules and procedures to resolve. For complex issues, may escalate to senior team members.
Provide support to MERN Network by effectively handling daily tasks, Work closely with Sales, Operations and MERN dispatch team to ensure an optimization of the trucks’ usage. Performs general administrative and support duties as required.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Developing Road Linehaul schedule and fleet management based on historic data and ensure optimized usage of the trucks
- Daily monitoring of the Network schedule and take timely action to correct deviations from the plan
- Provide daily/weekly analysis of the Network schedule and cost impact on overall network
- Ensure optimized usage of the Trucks on the Network by maximizing the load
- Daily monitoring of planned load and manage accordingly to optimize the load factor
- Produce reports to Management/Snr. Management
- Issues escalation to management as it arises
- Coordinate with multiple locations on daily basis to optimize the load and the utilization of trucks
- Engineering/logistics/Mathematics degree or minimum 2 years’ experience is Operations research/planning
- Minimum 2 years’ Trucking network planning experience is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft product skills
- Excellent analytical Skills with ability to generate reports and manage different locations input to generate daily reports. Accuracy & Attention to Detail
- Good problem solving skills with experience of developing & implementing solutions to operational issues
- Ability to generate reports and make decisions on daily basis by coordinating with multiple locations
Language: English: Comprehension, Reading, Speaking, Writing
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world’s largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by “Fortune” magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.