The Olayan Group has been involved in food services in Saudi Arabia and the Arab Middle East since the early 1990’s, when Olayan Financing Company acquired the Burger King franchise for Saudi Arabia and became the master franchisee for the wider region. In 2008-2009, Olayan expanded its food services to include Texas Chicken brand in UAE , Egypt and Oman. Olayan opened its first Burger King restaurant in Riyadh in December 1992. Today, there are more than 250 Burger King outlets in the region. Olayan Food Services Co. (OFS) operates the Saudi franchise. First Food Services (FFS), operates in the UAE, Egypt and Oman. The Burger King master franchise for the region is held by Olayan subsidiary HANA International Co. Ltd. Olayan is the Texas Chicken master franchisee for Oman, Bahrain and Qatar and the franchise operator for the UAE and Egypt. The new partnerships with BK and Texas Chicken demonstrate Olayan’s commitment to provide Middle Eastern consumers with more high-quality options in the convenience food sector. Another major international brand was added in 2012 when an agreement was signed with Buffalo Wild Wings to open restaurants in Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the wider Gulf region. The first restaurant will open in the first quarter of 2015. With strong international partners and brands and dedicated operators in each country, Olayan prides itself on building world class franchising organizations for the region.
1) Responsible for performing troubleshooting, repair and maintain Restaurant facility & equipment systems according to safety standards, and in productive manner.
2) Knowledge of commercial food service (kitchen) equipment repairs, maintenance, and installation techniques
3) Must be able to work independently.
4) Good Communication skills in English.
5) Valid UAE driving license.
6) Minimum 2years experience in hospitality or restaurant maintenance field.
7) Sound experience in Electrical and Air conditioning.
8) Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, schematics, and written reference material.
9) Flexible with timings.
1) Good Communication skills in English.
2) Valid UAE driving license.
3) Minimum 2years experience in hospitality or restaurant maintenance field.
4) Sound experience in Electrical and Air conditioning.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.