* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
* Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
* Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organised, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.