We are looking for qualified and experienced Inclusion Support teachers who are excited to join our world class schools and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Salient features of the role:
- Plan, prepare, research lessons and adapt teaching materials to successfully motivate and deliver the required curriculum to students
- Teach students on an individual, class or small group basis
- Liaise with parents, external agencies and a range of other professionals, counselors, and administrators
- Work closely with Teachers and TAs to ensure appropriate monitoring and support for SEN students
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and after graduation
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Value
An ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a valid teaching qualification
- A Postgraduate qualification in special educational needs
- A minimum of 2 year’s solid and demonstrable teaching experience working with students with additional needs
- A passion for inclusion and the creation of inclusive schools
- Evidence of continued professional development in the field of special educational needs
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised with excellent interpersonal skills
About the benefits
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including a competitive tax free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and End of Service Gratuity.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.