As Key Account Manager for our online business your role will be to maximise revenue & profit by setting sales strategies for UAE Online partners (Pure Players & Retailer.com)
You will implement effective key account management for online customers through regular communication w.r.t portfolio planning, promotion planning and sell out planning.Role and Responsibilities
- Manage e-commerce sales for Mobiles & Tablets category
- Plan, execute and manage product & marketing strategy for online sales for pure players
- Successfully negotiate marketing investment strategy to drive strong sales during online events
- Ensure efficient content management for online pure players to provide optimum customer experience and streamlined customer journey
- Drive brand presence in order to achieve sales targets & ROI during major online events
- Design and present strategy to internal and external stakeholders for achieving management objectives
- Monitor sales and operation status and other issues to eliminate risk factors through communication.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business, Economics or related fields
- 6 years’ of experience in Sales
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with online retailers
- Proficient in MS tools. Ability to develop and deliver high quality content for top management
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.