Workshop Supervisor-Mercedes Benz Passenger Cars Bodyshop Operations (Mercedes Certified)
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Assist the Workshop manager in ensuring the bodyshop achieves budget objectives by continual (weekly/monthly) examination of accounts, operating controls and composite figures to allow the necessary improvements and corrective action to be taken where variations occur..
* Ensure premises and equipment and other assets are controlled and used effectively.
* Achieve the targeted customer satisfaction index.
* Assist the Workshop Manager in monitoring and controlling the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys.
* Ensure that regular inventory for technicians hand tools & workshop equipment is taking place.
* Technically competent with ability to train Body and Paint technicians
Candidates applying for this position show possess;
• Bachelors/ Diploma degree in mechanical or automotive engineering
• 5 Years of work experience in supervising Bodyshop Operations.
• Strong technical background
• Good negotiation & convincing skills
• Strong report writing skills
Merceds Certified Preferred
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.