We are a team of entrepreneurs and innovators who aim at transforming our customers’ experience with technology – or what we call ‘Intelligent Transformation’. We are a $50 billion company, #214 on the Fortune Global 500 list and we sell 4 devices per second. We are a diverse group of forward thinkers and innovators in more than 160 countries, constantly re-imagining technology to make the world more interesting and to solve tough global challenges. Lenovo’s vision is customer centric, focused on flexibility to enable us to perform at our best, built on creativity and collective development.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Create and design information and communication materials for printing and electronic distribution for but not limited to reports, booklets, project brochures, newsletters, event programs and magazines, banners, posters, catalogues; events etc.
- Prepare layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design
- Create digital banners; online videos and animations e.g. GIF’s for social media and any digital platforms.
- Create brand templates according to the global CI to ensure consistency in brand communication across MEA.
- Create visual elements and illustrations that help deliver a desired message.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Improve and edit artwork, photos, charts, infographics and other graphic elements.
- Create animations for illustrative purposes when needed.
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction.
- Prepare documents in HTML.
- Coordinate relationship with internal stakeholders; preparing creatives for final approval.
- Ensure all creatives are alliance compliant according to the specific activity/project.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Search and download information documents; images; video’s etc. from the Lenovo portals such as Vault and ensure that this is updated on a regular basis and all information is shared with the markets to ensure consistency in messaging and creatives.
- Maintain archive of all the work done in the MEA shared drive.
- Manage the Shutterstock account.
- Post event and campaign reports including cost comparisons.
- Scope of work covers all the MEA regions not limited to sales and marketing, including any related work across all BU’s.
- Localize content and creatives according to the specific regions in MEA.
Experience with HTML, video editing and Photoshop
Creative, takes initiative, proactive
Results driven mentality and ability to work well under pressure with different teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.