YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
- Implement innovative and efficient learning solutions according to the business & HR needs, culture and Group learning policy
- Constantly anticipate individuals, teams and organizations’ short and medium-term needs
- Roll-out and evaluate high quality learning solutions that combine a variety of media/methodologies and foster L’Oréal culture
- Manage partnership with external providers/consultants/experts/certified trainers for continuous improvement and communicate to the business
- Monitor and track the budget allocated and optimize learning investments efficiency
- Use of data and metrics to drive learning activity as a business and contribution to business, internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date on learning news and trends
- Ensure integration program (fit) for newcomers in collaboration with HR stakeholders
- Coordinate learning events and meetings (planning, logistic and administration, cards, game, presentation, poster, facilitator guide …)
- Fill-in and update exhaustive and reliable data in L’Oreal Learning system tools and measure of learning impact system
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Approximately 1 to 2 years of work experience
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Perfect communication, presentation and organization skills
- Extrovert personality, able to analyze business needs and propose flexible and efficient learning & development solutions for the employees
- HR affinity
- Budget management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Active and advanced use of MS Office
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
- Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
- Amazing Human Resources experience and support from our experts.
- Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L’Oréal’s genetic code.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.