- Apply paint, lacquer and other finishes to all surface types like plastic parts, wood, metals using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of various paints, oil and polishes.
- Handle color match inquiries and new color formulation. Mix paint formulas and perform color match analysis.
- Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and post appropriate paint signs.
- Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Coordinate with vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional,maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure that the area is kept clean and organized upon completion of works.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors
Job LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Company IndustryFit-Out & Joinery
Company TypeEmployer (Private Sector)
Job RoleCarpentering and Wood Working
Employment TypeFull Time Employee
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of Vacancies1
Career LevelMid Career
Years of ExperienceMin: 3
Residence LocationUnited Arab Emirates