We needed suitable candidates for the post of a Secretary in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives.
- Calendar management for executives.
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives.
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings.
- Manage the MD’s calendar and business activities including scheduling meetings, arranging communication between the several departments of the business.
- Assist with business relations, taking care of arrangements for shipments, preparing packing lists, validating payments.
- Manage procurement process and execute any required cross charge activities as required.
- Manage the procurement process when needed, including vendor relations.
- Prepare presentations, numerical reports and update and maintain various spreadsheets and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years of personal and/or administrative experience supporting top management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in all work.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.