We needed suitable candidates for the post of a Secretary in Dubai. Candidates who are interested can send resume.
- Manage General Manager Diary arranging appointments, liaising with contacts, booking meeting rooms and following-up on logistic issues, as needed.
- Coordinate with the General Manager for planning and scheduling appointments and meetings, as required, and maintain the appointments diary to advise him prior to the date and time of such appointments and Greet and receive visitors of the GM.
- Handle and coordinate the tracking of all correspondence and mail, bringing any urgent matters to the attention of the General Manager and maintain an up-to-date comprehensive filing system.
- Follow up on tasks assigned by GM and ensure distribution to the concerned staff, monitor deadlines, and alerts.
- Take dictation; compose and type correspondence; provide information to callers; direct calls to appropriate personnel, and place outgoing calls on behalf of the General Manager.
- Receive queries and explanations, if any, on behalf of the General Manager, and coordinate with the concerned personnel in the Organization to provide necessary clarifications.
- Bachelors degree with experience in the similar role.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with Strong customer services skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills and Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of administrative and secretarial procedures and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.