Responsible for executing food safety audit programmes and ensuring that audit plans are delivered as required by the business; support compliance with food safety regulation and Alshaya requirements
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Conduct food safety and Brand audits in a professional manner in accordance with the audit plan and Alshaya standards.
- Use various audits and reporting tools to conduct audits effectively.
- Execute the audit plan and respond to additional audit requirements as directed by line manager.
- Work with outsourced audit service provider/s to ensure all parties are consistent and aligned.
- Prepare reports and deal with enquiries to highlight risks and trends and recommend actions.
- Support the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance to: ensure that audit tools are aligned to Alshaya and regulatory requirements and make recommendations as needed; maintain food safety audit standards, protocols, audit data, store lists.
- Any other duties to support QA function as required by the Audit Manager-Quality Assurance.
- B.S. degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Microbiology preferred with 2 yrs QA or related industrial food experience, or;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant food safety auditor experience in the food industry
- Lead Assessor/Auditor qualified
- Demonstrable and practical HACCP Knowledge
- Experienced in food manufacturing or restaurant operations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of food hygiene or technical standards audits in food operations.
- Familiar with best practice of food safety management.
- Ability to communicate confidently in English
- Attention to detail, methodical and through approach to audit
- Able to collect and analyse data, evaluate information and draw conclusions.
- Good report writing
- Good PC skills: Excel Intermediate
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.