- Cash Handling (cash, down payment and cash cheque receipt and billing)
- Cash and cheque deposit in the bank
- Collection & Posting of Post Dated Cheques. validate excess/short collection. Clearing cash desk on daily basis with no overdue.
- Current Cheque Posting
- Petty cash maintenance and IOU management
- Petty voucher preparation, parking and sending to Finance Dept.
- Filing of credit Invoices
- Ensuring all documentation is complete as per company procedures for all finance/cash/credit/inter and intra company deals.
- Daily control of cash and cheque
- Coordination and follow up with Finance Department
- Processing refunds within the sub-delegated authority/documentation and facilitate refund process for beyond authority levels
- Facilitate group internal audit review of branch operations and ensure implementation of audit recommendations.
- Managing Branch A/R and regular follow up for outstanding payments. Monthly review of A/R report for regular customer and insurance collection.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease.
- Comply with company QHSE rules and guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the supervisor
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Demonstrable 2 years’ experience within a previous cash/cheques handling position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mathematical approach
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- Fluency in English communication skills
- Arabic communication skills desired but not essential
- Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
- An understanding of IT systems, in particular SAPآ would be advantageous
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.