Graduate Internship – Services Sales
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We are known for their passion for learning, innovating, and getting results. Despite our success, we’ve never lost the mindset of a start- up because we realize it is precisely these values—creativity, innovation, initiative, pride, and hard work—that make us who we are: the world leader in information infrastructure
Our program is a unique opportunity for the next generation of Sales Leaders. The Services Sales Graduate Internship is an extension of the sales (inside/outside) team and provides a unique opportunity for graduate students to receive continuous training focused on sales skills and technology, but also allows students to get a hands-on understanding of what a career in sales is like.
Working in a team environment with our inside sales and field sales teams, the primary focus of our Services Sales Internship position is to support sales activities, programs, initiatives, analytics and reporting:
- Build an understanding of our wide-ranging products, services and go-to-market strategies. This will be accomplished by participating in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of our solutions and go-to-market strategies.
- Support the services sales team with pipeline management, financial outlook, account planning, territory planning, customer engagement planning, etc.
- Help track / maintain / generate reporting around key performance indicators
- Assist with analytics to show what territories / accounts / products are performing against goals
- Work with regional sales teams to ensure readiness for quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate with cross-functional services teams to help drive and track sales programs, contests, training, services communications, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, motivated and result oriented
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Analytical skills with a flair for numbers
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Comfortable with MS Office (Outlook, Power Point, Excel)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.