In Room Dining Order Taker
: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont The Palm, Dubai
In Room Dining Order Taker
Our guests are always at home at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts – and their In Room Dining experience is no exception. As an Order Taker providing warm service, efficiency and knowledge of our menu offerings, you will ensure the accuracy and timeliness of every memorable meal.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 381 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of seven food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Chinese cuisine and a Brazilian churrasco experience. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Juniors’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the In Room Dining Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Maintain proper telephone etiquette at all times
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists
- Record guest orders accurately and efficiently while honoring all special requests
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous service experience an asset
- Previous Point of Sale System experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant sitting and standing throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please insert verbiage around hotel’s abilty
APPLY TODAY : Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
: 30.Jan.2020, 12:59:00 PM
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.