Customer Services Officer – (19000048)
- Attend to needs of the patients, families and visitors to have their best customer experience when they are at the facility
- Develop lasting relationships with customers
- To have a proactive approach in dealing with customers
- Coordinate within the team to ensure services are delivered to the satisfaction of the customers
- The Customer Care Officer’s role involves listening, answering queries and meeting needs of the customers in accordance with organizational standards and customer care programs
- To deliver the highest degree of customer service levels
- To support the departmental staff in running the services effectively
- To promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous, and confidential manner towards, and with patients, visitors, colleagues and staff, and by performing the assigned duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK WITH US IN THIS POSITION
A PERSON WITH FLAIR AND PASSION FOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES, SUPPORTING THE TEAM AND MANAGING DIFFICULT SITUATIONS. A PERSON WHO CAN HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS EFFECTIVELY AND MAKE THE CUSTOMER FULLY SATISFIED WITH A PROFESSIONAL AND POISED APPROACH.
- Degree/Diploma in hospitality
- Certifications for specialized customer care services
- 2-3 years customer care experience in a similar hospital or hospitality industry
- Excellent language skills in English and Arabic
- Patience and attentiveness
- Listening to the customer needs and complaints
- Time management skills.
- Being positive and polite at all times
- Organizational, Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Effective team player
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.