- Company Name:Pure Earth international
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Monthly Salary:Unspecified
- Job Role:System Administrator
- Minimum Work Experience:5-10 Years
- Minimum Education Level:Bachelors Degree
- Listed By:Employer
- Company Size:51-200 Employees
- Career Level:Mid-level
Currently we are recruiting a System Administrator to deploy and support our client IT infrastructure. The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the technology team to securely administer client’s computing systems and networks and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organisational values and policies. This role is based in Middle East and Africa.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of network devices such as VPN servers, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and Load balancers.
• Configuration, installation and maintenance of a variety of test and production servers such as Web servers, databases, and Mail servers.
• Build, design, deploy, maintain and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public and private cloud offerings.
• Creating and documenting the systems configuration and operations.
• Provide general technical assistance as required in the software and hardware diagnostics across the platforms (PC and Unix equipment). This includes direct involvement in all aspects of installation, upgrades and maintenance.
• Significant experience in system deployment – Windows And Linux environment.
• A strong background in installing, configuring and using free software/open source packages such as Subversion, Postfix, Apache and similar ones.
• Demonstrable experience designing secure deployment strategies for cloud/virtualization and implementation best practices;
• Proven experience with firewall and networking technologies.
• Significant experience in using and programming Unix shells;
• Meticulous in configuring and documenting systems to the highest standard.
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
• The ability to work independently as well as part of team.
• Excellent organisation skills e.g. ability to prioritize and multi-task and complete the project within defined timescales.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and develop personal skills;
• A can-do proactive approach to work and a willingness to help others use IT effectively.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.