Job Summary & Purpose:
Provide exceptional customer service to visitors so that the experience is memorable: receive visitors, assist them with their needs, direct guests as appropriate, make appointments and perform various administrative duties.
The receptionist is responsible for welcoming clients , transferring calls, taking accurate messages, greeting customers, and responding to all enquiries while observing set standards.
Being available to provide support during initiatives proposed by the management .
- Must have excellent personality/Good Communication skills.
- Ensure a warm friendly welcome to clientele at all times.
- Maintain a professional, cooperative and professional attitude.
- Answer the phone promptly and perform all related administrative duties
- Check emails and respond promptly to enquiries and check the information logbook
- Organize schedules to fully utilize time while ensuring that clients’ needs are prioritized
- Prepare and make the daily checklist
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.