As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join InterContinental Dubai Marina as a Front Desk Team Leader.
InterContinental Dubai Marina is a Five Star luxury hotel in the heart of Dubai Marina with 328 rooms and residence suites, flexible event space and restaurants & bars. With over 30 languages and countries represented by the staff, the hotel weaves together an international five star presence.
- Represent the Guest Services department in a professional and courteous manner at all times with all guests & colleague interactions
- Accountable for resolving all issues to the guest’s satisfaction and following up to ensure complete service recovery
- Perform the shift checklist to ensure accuracy of all aspect of shifts
- Help manage systems to include Opera, supplies and inventories
- Actively guide and direct your team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance & service delivery
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- You should be an enthusiastic individual who can communicate easily with both your fellow team members and guests
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English is required. Additional language is an advantage
- Flexible with working hours and a team player
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits and the chance to work with a fantastic team of people.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – click here to find out more about us.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.