We are hiring suitable candidates for the post of an Office Assistant in Dubai. Interested candidates can send resume.
- Arranging travel and hotel booking for the branch employees.
- Receive and direct visitors as well as answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls to the appropriate person / office.
- Prepare and maintain records of Purchase Requisition and coordinate with Procurement department for Purchase Orders.
- Maintain employees databases, personnel files, electronic employee documents; tracking employees personal and employment information.
- Tracking passport and visa expiration for the branch employees.
- Coordinate with medical insurance provider for employees and dependents medical insurance additions, deletions, coverage certificates.
- Coordinate with the PROs on visa application, renewal, cancellation and with other documents required in the process.
- Coordinate and arrange the office driver’s schedule.
- Arrange archiving and retrieval of office and site documents to record management supplier.
- College level, preferably with specialized training (Secretarial/Business Administration);
- Interpersonal relation skills,
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point knowledge; excellent communication and writing skills.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.