Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium Central Downtown is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Conveniently located at the heart of Downtown Dubai, the hotel is only 10 kilometers away from Dubai International Airport (DXB) with easy access to the city’s commercial areas such as Business Bay District, Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre. A short walk will take you to Dubai Mall, a world-class shopping destination, and the striking landmarks of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and the newly-built Dubai Water Canal.
The hotel features 242 beautifully appointed rooms with urban decor and all the comfort required to ensure a relaxed stay during your busy schedule, modern and flexible meeting facilities for business, creative brainstorming or social gatherings make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers.
With its sensational nightclubs (LIVE Dubai & So Lounge), stylish lounge (Lighthous Terrace Bar & Lounge), well-equipped fitness center and spa facilities (Luxury Spa), the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generate and maintain an organised, systematic and updated filing system (hard copies and hard disk back-up), in order to ensure easy accessibility to required data and avail loss of data from the hardware
- Meeting MICE Business clients, contacting hotels/ suppliers, negotiating rates, create quotation database on client requirements, handling invoices, etc.
- Prepare the Sales Team’s Corporate Contracts and ensure it is reviewed and properly checked before handing it for signature
- Handle all incoming calls and guests’ enquiries in the absence of the Sales Team and maintain a prompt and accurate follow up and trace system for the correspondences
- Maintain adequate stock of office supplies, initiate requisition, replenish Brochures, Fact Sheets and promotion flyers
- Ensure all the weekly and monthly reports are submitted on time and that all correspondence and offers are responded to – within 24 hours
- Any additional responsibility given by the Department Head
Bachelor’s Degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
1-2 years’ experience of working hotel in UAE
Strong organization and time management skills
Computer proficiency in MS Office, Opera, is must
Ability to understand and interpret financial data
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Primary Location: AE-DU-Dubai
Job: Sales & Marketing
Organization: Millennium Central Downtown
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: Jan 9, 2020, 8:21:53 AM
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.