- Manage and coordinate contact centre operations, ensuring we deliver outstanding results
- Understand customers’ unique requirements
- Build the supply chain relationship with customers, and ensure every transaction goes smoothly – on-time and in-full
- Most importantly, if you spot an opportunity to improve things, you’ll take it.
- Understand fast-paced, complex supply chains
- Are a creative problem solver, you take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Are analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
- Set the tone for your team – coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.