Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world’s most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 10,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and CHEP provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organization with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
Position Title & Location: Receptionist / Admin Assistant – Dubai
This position will provide general administrative support to the business including finance, indirect procurement and Customer administration. The position will include secretarial and receptionist services as well as managing some of the indirect procurement supplier relationship.
- Responsible for receiving external visitors to office and ensuring visitors book completed
- Responsible for receiving and correctly directing all external calls to the office
- Responsible for monitoring access control to office & safety related aspects of office.
- Responsible to manage leave register for all staff and circulation of monthly report to managers
- Manage activities of Public Relations Officer – weekly to do list follow up
- Preparing for travel / visa arrangements for employees.
- Maintaining personal documents of key staff members & ensure its confidentiality.
- Managing the Purchase order process in SAP.
- Responsible for raising and receipting of overhead related Purchase Orders
- Resolution of all indirect purchase order queries
- Scanning of invoices to Genpact for onward processing.
- Understanding of PO module in SAP & GL coding and cost centre.
- Management of vendor invoice query resolution
- Management of contract purchase order processes
- Distribute credit card statements and follow up to ensure excel s/s’s completed by each card holder itemising their approved spend.
- Distribute mobile phone bills
- Working with shared service environment in GENPACT & SSA..
- Managing the vendor activation process
- Overseeing the vendor master data maintenance process
- Liaise with Genpact re: vendor payment process
- Responsible to monitor adherence to requirements for vendor account creation
- Management of regional petty cash system and monthly reconciliation
- Tracking of travel and other unbooked spends for accrual process.
- Making negotiations with vendors, tracking and verifying vendor invoices & recommendations for improvement in spends.
Travel co ordination
- Co-ordination of all regional travel requirements
- Negotiation of rates for hotel accommodation with suppliers
- Resolution of travel agency queries
- Ad-hoc customer administrative issues
- Providing support for regional marketing requirements
- Providing support for customer event management processes
- Managing the regional archiving systems
- Managing regional stationary (internal and external) requirements
- Courier services management
- Responsible for management of office cleaning contract & other indirect contracts.
- Manage activities of office boy –filing, printing, scanning and storage / retrieval.
- Develop quick Understanding CHEP structure and internal policies & procedures.
Qualifications / Experience:
- University graduate in relevant field as a minimum.
- 3+ years general administrative experience.
- 2 years SAP experience.
- Procurement & negotiations experience – advantage.
- Microsoft Office, SAP, BW, Siebel.
We’re excited you’re here to learn how we’ll leverage our family of growth companies to accelerate your career. Brambles companies employ more than 14,500 people in over 60 countries, committed to connecting people to life’s essentials, every day. Our people are shaping a smarter, more sustainable future by changing the way business makes, moves and sells goods in every corner of the world. We look forward to helping you become one of them. HTTPS://careers.brambles.com/
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.