No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Corporate Transport Coordinator
About the Job:
Al-Futtaim Logistics has a mission of delivering the highest level of service, quality and efficiency to be the region’s leading Logistics Provider. As a Corporate Transport Coordinator, your role is to ensure cost effective, on-time, safe and reliable staff transportation to internal as well as external Clients by effective supervision of the Staff Transport Team (drivers, planners, admin) and Resource within the Business Unit.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible and accountable for all daily operational activities of the business unit, management staff, equipment, transport vehicles and billing in order to maximise the efficiency and service levels of the Corporate Transport Operations
- Monitoring of vehicle movement through OBI telematics installed in all the vehicles.
- Vehicle off road monitoring – ensuring that vehicles in workshop for maintenance or accident repairs are released within the said time frame
- Ensure that necessary permits / passes are in place for drivers as well as vehicles for transporting people to and from different Emirates and Free zones
- Responsible for day-to-day liaison with key customer contacts to ensure that all queries & expectations of the customer are met. Proactively inform the customer of expected issues before they occur.
- Coordinate the maintenance operations done internally and externally in outside workshop
- Ensure that all internal KPIs are exceeded & the reporting thereof are relevant, timeouts, accurate & auditable. Such KPIs will result in continuous improvement in productivity, quality and service levels.
- To actively participate in the daily planning of the Staff Transport Operations activities.
- Ensure an adequate level of internal controls through strict implementation of company policies, standards and procedures in Staff Transport Operations in order to mitigate against risks of both loss & reduced service levels.
The ideal candidate for this role should be graduate in any discipline, preferable logistic, administration, business etc. You should have at least 3-4 years’ experience in an operational role preferably in corporate transport. You should also be able to communicate effectively and be able to demonstrate strong administrative competence.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.