Guest Relations Agent
: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Sofitel Dubai Wafi
Sofitel Dubai Wafi scheduled to open in the first quarter of 2020, will be Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel will feature 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Patio will bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests will have the option to unwind at the So Spa and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness centre. Business travelers will have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai Wafi will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist – Guest Relations Agent and help us to make Sofitel Dubai Wafi a truly welcoming destination!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
· Ensure all members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service
· Meet and greet VIP guests personally
· Liaise closely with Concierge, Butler and Sofitel Club for Hotel events, restaurant promotions, Limousine requirements and special VIP requests or preparations.
· Prepare compendiums prior guest arrival and check-into system if necessary
· Maintain close contact with Airport Concierge for new arrivals and departures
· Update and maintain repeat guest history system
· Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
· Send prepared welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
· Attend to special requests by guests
· Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action
· Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
· Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis
· Participate in regular meetings for all Guest Relations team members, Butlers and Sofitel Club staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
· Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
· Performs related duties and special projects assigned
Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five-star hotel
: Rotating / Shift Work
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.