- Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention• Helps encourage customer loyalty by building friendly, personalised relationships
- • Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations• Anticipates guests’ needs and takes them into consideration
- • Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soonas possible.
- • Has an impeccable attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel
- • Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded• Team spirit
- • Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- • Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- • Dynamic
- • Sales oriented
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.