The hotel features 242 beautifully appointed rooms with urban decor and all the comfort required to ensure a relaxed stay during your busy schedule, modern and flexible meeting facilities for business, creative brainstorming or social gatherings make the hotel an ideal base for business and leisure travelers.
With its sensational nightclubs (LIVE Dubai & So Lounge), stylish lounge (Lighthous Terrace Bar & Lounge), well-equipped fitness center and spa facilities (Luxury Spa), the hotel is the perfect choice for a downtown destination.
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guests
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
- Maintain up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel.
- Knowledge of Opera is must.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge in an additional language will be an advantage
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.