ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.Job Description
Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the Company brand and image.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service.
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships.
- Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
- Highlight the house differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competitors
- Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Maintain organisation, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines.
- Actively support management with in store processes to ensure compliance and standards.
- Contribute and support with the back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories.
- Experience in luxury goods or retail.
- Product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- Adaptability, Natural Curiosity, Authenticity
- Open-minded and/or creativity driven
- Sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- A willingness to learn and improve
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
LUXURY FASHION GULF L.L.C.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.