Posted Date: Jan 19 2020
To lead all commercial analytics within Sales, Marketing, Supply, Demand and Finance. Develop, implement, and track distributor performance building the right foundation and performance dashboards for CTC Distribution management. The role will support the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) to ensure alignment of forecast, supply and distributor/ channel demand to minimize sales loss and improve GSK Customer service by ensuring optimum stock cover at distributors across Gulf to drive patient access. On the other hand, the role will drive commercial analytics to support design of trade commercial schemes as well as tracking to implementation
- Take full responsibility of analytics within CCC
- Own and improve “simple” forecast tool that is used within CCC
- Support Distribution Management and Tender Business leads in developing monthly sales plan based on sound historical trends and predictive analytics by SKU, channel and BU
- Develop and track a monthly performance dashboard for trade distributors, including both qualitative and quantitative KPIs. (Selling In and Selling Out).
- Lead the channel sales business analytics (Stock cover, Channel forecast, trends, secondary trade sales related BI metrics) and provide support as needed to Business Units and CTC
- Ensure Demand Forecast, Supply Plan, Distributor Inventory Levels and the Financial Planned numbers are aligned to cross functional business.
- Take an active role in DRM and S&OP preparation, consolidating DRM and SRM input and in collaboration with other department (Demand, Finance, Site, Marketing, CTC, W&D) to build the deck.
- Track CCC benefits by recording decision at the DRM and impact on P&L (Risk, Opportunity, Inventory and write off etc).
- Implement and lead sales alignment meetings with all relevant departments (Demand, Finance, Site, Marketing, CTC, W&D).
- Review CCC KPI and explore corrective actions for improvements
- Conduct account level analyses to assess trade commercial performance in key accounts, major segments vs overall trade business
- BA or BSc on Data management or engineering or Advanced Analytics
- 4-5 Years Marketing, Business Analyses, Distributors Management, or Supply Chain
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills (English Written and Oral Expertise)
- Team player with customer service mindset
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (with knowledge on macros, IT/ BA Background preferred)
- Thorough understanding of the industry and the diversified functional priorities
- Knowledge on commercial operations and analytics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills will be crucial to approach data / evidence based decision making to all commercial operations
- Strong interpersonal skills are important to engage with different functions to explore root cause for any improvement areas. It is also important to understand and express the situation clearly
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.