- 1-2 years of operational experience in continuous improvement & order to cash ideally with specialization in Demand capture, stock allocation, Order optimization, pricing & logistics
- Experienced in successful improvement implementation within Nestlé
- Experienced in Program Management
- Leading & Coaching problem-solving activities using basic, intermediate & complex problem solving methodologies.
The position revolves around identifying and executing (Order to Cash) O2C process initiatives to improve performance, monitor execution of controls & meeting both the current & Future business & market needs. You will need to proactively engage with the different operational functions providing an understanding of the results through the appropriate communication channels & the proper training & coaching sessions. The role involves the monitoring and the reporting of the function’s Key Performance Indicators & the performance of the Service Plans. Ensuring the promotion of the Good practices & sharing these practices across the organization. In essence, the role will support the O2C function in defining the common ways of working to maximize the efficiency & standardization.
Your Day will revolve around the management of improvement through engaging with the different operational functions providing a clear understanding of the results of the results.
Monitoring and the reporting of the different performance indicators promoting the Nestlé Continuous Excellence Measures across the O2C Teams.
Proactively determining the root cause for repetitive or systemic exceptions and identification of recommendations & Action plans following the rigorous analysis
Proactively provide recommendation & Actin plans after rigorous analysis
Support In defining the common ways of working to maximize the efficiency and standardization.
Support the function in order to continuously review, follow up and monitor progress to improve customer service level, deliver competitive advantage, minimize exceptions, enable cost improvements & Excel in compliance
- You will constantly look for ways to simplify & standardize the processes as such good analytical skills together with the use of the relevant systems & applications will be key.
- Being Open to new solutions together with finding & building the connections to ensure the right root cause is addressed with the correct action plans.
- You will be engaging with different teams across the O2C Function as such the ability to interact & coach different teams will be important
- Continuous improvement & rapidly changing needs will be frequently experienced as such the ability to manage ambiguity will support your success
- Demonstrating curiosity, creativity, enjoyment of challenges and being open to different options and points of view are key to your success.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.