No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Service Advisor Positions! Toyota – Al Futtaim – Dubai
We are looking for a client-facing, technically-minded solution solver to join our service centre in UAE for Toyota Al Futtaim.
Ideally you have some understanding / experience within automotive and a passion for automotive repairs / service. However we are open to individuals that may come from another ‘solution solving’ background and someone that is eager to learn.
As a service advisor you will work within our car dealership service centre and your role is the liaison between the customer and service technicians working in the garage.
You will work with customers to determine problems with a vehicle and provide technicians with accurate repair descriptions. Additionally, service advisors are responsible for greeting customers, listening to requests, scheduling appointments, and estimating costs. They may also be responsible for verifying insurance coverage, conducting inspections, and test driving vehicles.
Those that are not certified as service technicians may find it a little more tricky to pick up on the duties required however we are open to discuss with candidates with solid customer service, ability to up-sell.
Alternative industries that may allow you to be considered for such a job may be: IT service solutions / repairs.
- Receive Customer Vehicles for Service and Repair Jobs and raise repair orders on Dealer Management Systems (DMS).
- Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
- Able to provide detailed explanation on jobs to be carried out on vehicle.
- Provide detailed explanation and technical justification for additional repairs with cost Estimate and obtain approval from customers.
- Ability to advise customers on the required vital jobs.
- Should have flair for Selling Value added Services, Service Contracts and accessories.
- Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience.
- Regularly follow up with Workshop controller and technicians on his vehicles and update Customers regularly on the job progress and ensure delivery of the vehicle at the promised time.
- Raise Warranty approvals
- Raise special orders for parts not available and follow up and keep customer informed.
- Prepare Invoices on DMS and arrange for Active delivery of vehicles.
- Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time.
- Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing.
- Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
Automobile related diploma/certificate – ideal
Job Specifc Skills:
Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
At least 2 years of relevant experience
Must have a good command of the English Language.
GCC experience preferred
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.