Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast paced and blow off steam with free for all Thursday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.
We’re looking for a focused and organised individual to join our Rider Operations department to work as part of the team who support our growing Rider Fleet. The Support & Engagement team is responsible for everything that gets our riders out on the road and is critical to ensuring the fleet have everything they need to succeed in their roles.
- Review, edit and approval of all rider hours
- Preparing weekly schedules for distribution to Customer Service Team
- Managing team email inbox
- Assisting with monthly rider invoicing and payments
- Reporting on any unusual patterns / activities with rider login behaviour
- Experience in admin, payroll or data entry.
- Self motivated and eager to learn.
- Highly focused; able to sustain attention on what you are doing for long periods.
- Able to work towards and accomplish deadlines.
- Flexibility – the role may require you to work on weekend days around payroll time.
- A good level of IT competence.
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- The opportunity to grow within a fast paced progressive organisation.
- Team Thursday lunches from our amazing restaurant partners and regular tasting sessions.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.