Group Finaince Controller
Our client is a well-established company looking for a Group Finance Controller
- Responsible for preparing and reporting individual and consolidated financial statements
- Preparing Management accounts; including profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow
- Creating Management Information, identifying results, trends and forecasts
- Responsible for Financial Planning
- Manage budgets & forecasts
- Creating commercial models
- Ad hoc projects as required by the Board
- Develop and monitor financial, tax strategies and control systems designed to preserve company assets.
- Preparation and analysis of accurate and timely consolidated financial management information utilizing generally accepted accounting principles
- Effective design of and compliance with company policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, ensuring effective internal controls are in place in all areas of the business.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and regulatory authorities and external auditors in connection with audits and/or examinations pertaining to financial data.
- Maintain accuracy of Groups Balance Sheet, including stock management
- Manage the day to day operations of the Finance & Systems & Process teams, including cash flow and reporting, and monthly payroll
Skills and Attributes
- At least 15 years of commercial experience in a Group Financial Controller role
- Must be a hands-on person willing to get involved in all aspects of the department
- Exposure to treasury management, financial and statutory reporting, as well as capital restructuring and private equity
- Strong understanding and track record in general management practices and delivering process improvements to the finance operations
- Previous experience in service industries
- Proven track record in managing a small-medium sized finance team
- Accounting degree qualification
- Membership of a recognized financial accounting body
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.