- To coordinate, liaise and execute various functions and procedures of warehouse as per requirement of internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate, plan and Deliver/Pickup as per customer requirement based upon information shared by internal or external stakeholders
- Decide on to optimum required vehicles as per cargo parameters (wt, pcs, temp, loading and offloading conditions, safety aspects etc)
- Ensure defined procedures are adhered for cargo handling activities to meet customer requirements, and transportation.
- Monitor driver schedules and ensure availability for Cargo collection / delivery and monitor closely to avoid any delays
- Optimize use of assets by consolidating delivery/Pickup
- Ensure all assets are used and follow all requirements as per ISO standards
- Periodic interaction with suppliers and vendors to mitigate risks associated with external factors
- Communicate the delivery schedules with all involved stakeholders to bring clear visibility
- Responsible for planning and meeting maintenance schedules of all the vehicles
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining seamless cash flow and submission of amount collected for COD shipments within the stipulated time and to keep records.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of freight forwarding business
- Good administration skills
- Cooperative working with others to achieve targets and objectives
- Knowledge about classification of vehicles and capacity utilization
- Exposure to Transport Management System
- Compliance with the intent of policies, procedures and agreements
- Diploma or Graduate in any discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in logistics, warehousing & distribution operations
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.