The Financial Analyst is responsible for the financial planning and analysis allowing the organization to make well-informed commercial decisions. The Finance Analyst should possess the ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. They will be expected to produce regular reports using financial data, and work collaboratively across the entire finance team to analyze business performance and strategy.
- Performing complex financial analysis and valuations.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reporting materials (reporting packages, quarterly reports, budget forecasts, etc.).
- Assisting management teams with other corporate development transactions as required, including leasing scenarios, financings, acquisitions, business plan forecasting, and strategic planning.
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc)
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Developing financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identifying trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Tracking and determining financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconciling transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consulting with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Driving process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who meet the below requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related qualification. CPA or CMA is a plus
- 8– 10 years of relevant experience in a related industry
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and valuation skills, ideally with a real estate and/or corporate focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Project planning and self-management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word). Experience working with Argus and/or Yardi is preferred but not required
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.