The Sales and Customer Service professional needs to offer exceptional service to customers on the telephone in a fast-paced and diverse work environment. Successful in solving customer grievances with solid communication and instructional skills.
- Obtains client information though leads passed by dubizzle and marketing team
- Making outbound calls to all the list of leads received on a day to day basis
- Answer incoming/ inbound calls from customers and answer prospect client’s inquiries and questions
- Booking appointments for car sellers, schedule on the calendar and send sms for appointment confirmation
- Ability to evaluate a particular lead if it is a potential car seller, make sure to understand the procedure before booking them in for inspection
- Has good knowledge in the business goals and structure; and knows the basic process and requirements
- Maintain an accurate daily report of all activities and call log
- Follows correct procedure regarding Data Protection and client confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Computer Skills
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.