The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Assistant Manager – Asset Dissolution will play a key role in the Asset Dissolution project, this individual will support the Asset Dissolution team in planning the onward dissolution channel for every asset procured by Expo 2020.
- Work with Functional Area Asset Champions to ensure all acquired assets are recorded on the Expo 2020 Master Asset Register;
- Validate and complete missing asset information within the Expo 2020 Master Asset Register through system research;
- Administrative duties to support the Asset Dissolution team;
- Establishing and managing a communication channel for external parties interested in or that have questions relating to Expo 2020 assets;
- Developing and maintaining a team roster for during and post Expo;
- Work with District 2020, the team responsible for the Expo 2020 site’s legacy to define a process for the physical transfer of assets;
- Tracking and reporting of assets that have completed the dissolution process and updating the Expo 2020 Master Register with relevant details;
- Building and maintaining good professional relationships with members of staff across the whole organization;
- Coordination of sorting and consolidation activities for assets returned to the warehouse(s) post Expo;
- Building and maintaining good professional relationships with members of staff across the whole organization.
4+ years relevant experience:
- A bachelors degree within a relevant field;
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with staff at all levels;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills;
- Ability to work under pressure according to tight deadlines.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.