Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for ensuring the proper planning process (Budget, Forecast) respecting group/company timings related to Overheads and Supply Chain costs.
Ensures the reliability of Company data management.
Interacts with all departments in order to ensure the provision of monthly closings and explain deviations from the budget.
Ensures compliance with the procedures for loading into the Information Systems of the financial data (actual and budget)
BUDGETING & FORECASTING
- Ensures the respect of timelines for budget and forecast processes related to OVHs and logistic costs
- Coordinates all departments involved in the budget preparation data
- Ensures necessary simulations for year-end forecasts in order to guarantee the respect of Overhead guidelines
- Ensures proper forecast of logistic costs in close alignment with Supply Chain Region Manager
- Ensures proper upload of budget ad forecast data in HFM
CONTROLLING & REPORTING
- Ensures monthly and year end closing activities, guaranteeing correct cost accounting, performing variance analysis vs budget/forecast with regards to OVHs and Supply Chain expenditures
- Prepares monthly reporting specific analyses for OVHs and SC expenses, supporting the relevant departments
- Identifies together with involved departments potential cost improvement actions and keeps track of their implementation
- Ensures correct tracking of logistic costs
- Controls proper distribution of overheads between countries and departments
- Provides ad hoc analysis on specific cost types (e.g. travelling expenses, IT expenses…)
- Defines guidelines for stakeholder to ensure proper accounting of OVHs costs
Who we are looking for:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in financial controlling, experience in Overheads Controlling is a must
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Strong knowledge in SAP is a must
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Hyperion HFM knowledge is a plus
- Details oriented and able to multi-task with proven track record in problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, able to work independently and under pressure with commercial and analytical mindset.
- Good team player and effective in communication with different stakeholders
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.