Would you like to be part of Danone and experience working in a multinational environment to bring health through food to as many people as possible?
If YES, Danone Middle East is looking for a talented “Logistics Executive” based in UAE, like you!
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for the documentation controlling for 26 distributors to provide requirements in line with market regulations. You will be handling the entry of logistics costs in line with compliance guidelines of pro-buyer management as well as supporting customer service organization on ensuring effective operations throughout the year to meet agreed service levels on order management. You will also be driving improvement in processing lead times for documentation and closing of pro-buyer purchase orders.
In this role your key responsibilities will be to:
- Process, examine, & challenge required import/export shipping documents as per the regulations of each market
- Deliver verified documentation in line with lead time timely customs clearance process at destination country
- Root cause analysis of documentation challenges
- Initiate and deliver on protein through signed off service levels agreements with supply points and third-party logistics
- Assess process for creation of centre of excellence at hub level for documentation processing
Customer Service & Logistics Operations
- Deploy tools for tracking of shipment from supply points to destination country
- Maintain records for assessing improvements in shipping & clearance lead times to improve time to market
- Communicate to all CSE updates on clearance on weekly basis with status & root cause analysis of shipment/clearance delays & actions/support needed.
- Maintain and update logistics cost through pro-buyer system, which involves raising timely PO’s and booking services (GR) related to freight in line with the SSD/internal control guide lines
- Support CS process when required on order management reconciliation with the distributors. Follow up on dispatch of goods from supply points, issuance of invoices & credit notes. Execution of airfreighting’s as per assigned supply point
- Effectively communicate with internal & external stake-holders on orders status
To be successful in the role, you should ideally have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic is a plus
- 0-4 years’ relevant experience preferably in a multinational FMCG and/or Pharmaceutical company
- Strong competency in using of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Primarily hands on knowledge on local distributor management and supply chain management
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
Danone is a world leading food company operating in four business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure – full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the Logistics Executive we are looking for? Click on “apply” now before the closing date of 8.2.2020. For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit www.danone.com.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.