HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive the strategic agenda of the Market & Customer Activation focus area for Adhesive Technologies in IMEA
- Propose and lead execution of global and regional projects related to marketing automation & lead generation, Digital platform development & operations and Social media management & advocacy
- Lead communications for A IMEA community (including portal articles, regional newsletters etc.)
- Participate in regional initiatives aimed at increasing the awareness and sharing of Digital best practices in IMEA
- Directly support A IMEA Head (CSVP) as well as A IMEA Marketing & Strategy with top quality communications material (e.g. meeting presentations)
- Lead organization of key regional forums/meetings (e.g. SLC, Floor Meetings) to facilitate collaboration and consistent cascading of messages
- Lead the effort to share best practice sharing with other regions & global, also implement global best practices in IMEA
- Create high quality content to grow
- 8+ years of work experience; including some time spent in leading management consultancies and/or business strategy roles
- Preferably, some experience in sales, marketing, or commercial excellence with well-developed analytical skills
- Strong digital affinity
- Proven track record in implementing transformative projects in complex multi-stakeholder environments
- Strong ability to drive topics from strategic concept through project phase to implementation and continuous improvement mode
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels in the organization and work across multiple cultures effectively
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.