- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation, and occasionally traveling with the Managing Director to provide general assistance
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments, ensuring that the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Schedule all personal appointments including but not limited to doctors, meetings, dinners, etc.
- Handle all financials including but not limited to day-to-day banking, savings, payments, invoicing, etc.
- Create and establish processes that keep everything organized and accessible to the Managing Director
- Manage day to day maintenance of homes, home staff, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, social media platforms and search tools
- Basic accounting knowledge a plus
- Trustworthy when dealing with confidential and private matters
- Professionalism: makes a good first impression; demonstrates respectful, friendly and welcoming behavior; exhibits speech, appearance, body language, mannerisms, and dress appropriate to the environment; maintains professional work surroundings
- Proven ability to set a standard of performance excellence for oneself, assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments or tasks, goes beyond what is expected
- Stress tolerance: composure when faced with difficult/demanding situations and/or personalities and shifts in priorities and/or tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent grasp of grammar; actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills
- Can work independently without close supervision
- Time management: uses appropriate tools to manage time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate must hold a Degree in a related field
- Has relevant experience in the same role
- Has UAE driving license
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.