Personal Assistant to the Managing director position available
- Any Diploma/ Degree
Skills & Experience:
- At-least 2+ years working experience in the relevant field
- Familiar with Microsoft office Applications
- Holder of a valid local driving license
- Takes initiative; develops and implements creative and effective solutions to key problems; strives for continuous improvement.
- Must work flexible hours
- First point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences.
- Coordinating & Managing for post conferences tasks such as, scheduling meetings, coordinating with clients and follow ups of meetings and confirmation of schedules, inclusive of all additional post conference/events correspondence.
- Record keeping of all documents hard & soft copy
- Maintaining Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reports and ensuring their timely submission.
- Validating all the reports.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Should manage task within close deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing Minutes, Reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager.
- Coordinating for various departmental reports.
- Excessing various report through Share Point.
- Creating Various reports and securing in the Share Point.
- Assisting HR dept in absence of team member.
- Handling of all confidential data with utmost sincerity with proper filling system.
Please note, if you have not received feedback within 2-weeks of your application, please regard your application unsuccessful.
Join the #pandanation TODAY!! Visit www.purplepanda.co.za and upload your profile.
Ref: CPT000020/JOVacancy Type: Permanent
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.