Résumé du poste
As part of the finance team your role as an Accounts Receivable professional will be to contribute by managing the company’s receivables efficiently.
You will perform receivable related tasks such as; account master management, credit line and security management, receivable matching and a number of other responsibilities in line with the company policies procedures.
As an experienced professional your experience will support a smooth process by where you leverage your thorough interpersonal skills when liaising and interacting with our internal and external stakeholders.Rôle et Responsabilités
- Manage all receivable related tasks such as account master management, credit check, credit line and security management, receivable matching, etc.. Perform tasks according to processes.
- Manage e-commerce transactions smoothly by coordinating with Payment Gateways, Last Mile Delivery partners and internal departments.
- Manage reconciliation with e-pay, Alliance and Alliance partners for multiple countries.
- Verify frequent incoming payments related to e-commerce sales – Credit Card/Samsung Pay /Cash on Delivery.
- Incoming payments posting, match with e-commerce billing entries (interfaced from one system to another)
- Check online sales billing and Account Receivable clearing.
- Coordinate with Payment gateways & Last Mile Delivery partner to clear pending collection.
- Check for order cancellations, billing reversals and process refund payment transfers.
- Reconciliation of transactions and balance in customer & vendor accounts related to e-commerce.
- Create Tax Invoice/Tax Credit Note for Samsung Mobile Care.
- Set up pricing structure and posting rule for Samsung Mobile Care sales (new schemes).
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience within Accounts Receivable
- Experience using ERP Systems (SAP, JD Edwards etc)
- Bachelors Degree (Finance related)
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.