F&B Server Assistant – Suq
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
About the Role:
The Busser/ Server Assistant position assists the Food Server in providing an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
We are looking for individuals who possess:
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the job.
- Working knowledge of Micros is preferred.
- Proficiency in English enabling conversational communication.
- Fundamental knowledge of food and beverage techniques and trends.
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, result orientation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task.
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industry work schedule.
- Preferably with a year or two experience in a luxury hotel.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
Join our Team:
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting:
We look forward to receiving your application!