You will be part of an exponential global organization, Bentley Institute (BI) with very aggressive “start-up like environment” working towards phenomenal growth of academic relations and infrastructure industry users.
Bentley Institute team is tasked with a variety of initiatives, including Academic Programs for students and educators, Learning Programs for users, the Bentley Fellows with Applied Research Programs, the Bentley Institute Press, the Digital Advancement Academies, and the Bentley Developer Network. Bentley Institute focuses on successfully engaging students, schools, and professionals around the world with the benefits of these programs, paired with Bentley’s software solutions, to build a powerful and long-lasting experience.
Travel throughout Middle East countries may be required.
- Report to Director, Bentley Institute Accounts
- Goals to expand academic contracts and sales quota for Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Develop strategies and plans specific to align Academic and Infrastructure Industry in region to increase talent pool
- Business Development in existing and new Universities, Institutes, Schools, etc.
- Maintain and Grow Academic subscriptions in region
- Manage close effective relationships, coordinates action plans, and promote usage strategies with Universities, Partners, Education agencies in the region
- Execute lead generation campaigns in sync with BI Program Management & Regional Marketing.
- Adoption of Bentley technology by both “landing” and “expanding” with academia and Industry.
- Coordinate with Sales to engage with Bentley users, prioritizing their adoption and learning skills with Bentley technology
- Align with Digital Advancement Academy to explore User collaborations for establishment of Spoke Academies with Users & Universities
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience related to software sales industry with strong presentation skills is required
- Degree in Engineering (Mech./ Civil/ Planning) or equivalent experience. Management (MBA) Degree is preferred but not required.
- Computer savvy with the appropriate MS Office software applications. SAP Cloud for Sales (C4s) experience is plus.
- Ability to operate with minimal guidance.
- Acquaintance with Bentley software will be highly encouraged.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with colleagues and build effective internal colleague networks
- An understanding of Infrastructure projects in Mechanical/ Civil/ Geo-informatics Engineering is a plus.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.