The department is leading the development of various Projects during event time that will ultimately help support Expo 2020’s visitation goals. The department is responsible for generating insights from information, to drive strategic, data-driven decisions. The department looks after the coordination for the Advisory Board under the Company Secretariat responsibilities which provides strategic views and advise to the senior management
The Assistant, will be responsible to handle day-to-day document control ensuring documents are reviewed and signed by VP-PMO in a timely manner, assist VP-PMO for any personal related tasks including visa application and travel assistance and handle VP-PMO calendar ensuring meetings are scheduled in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to Assistant Manager for any Company Secretary related tasks including transcription of Meeting Minutes and Board Meeting preparations;
- In charge of Company Secretary assets including iPads and BoardPad application;
- Provide assistance to Assistant Manager for any Consultant tasks required including procurement requirements, monitoring timesheets and other paperwork;
- Coordination between guests and Expo 2020 travel agent for any travel related requirements and handle ad-hoc special requests from guests and ensure it is aligned with the travel policy and necessary approvals are obtained;
- Manage procurement requirements including SAP activities to secure travel arrangements;
- Establish effective relationships within the team and internal stakeholders, handle meeting room arrangements as per the request received from the team;
- Provide day-to-day paperwork requirement assistance to the team when required. Coordinating with Business Support team to arrange the needful;
- Lead the initiative of having a proper document control system within the department especially for Special Projects related documentation, act as a secondary Point of Contact for HR, Finance, Contracts and Procurement related requirements, arrange IT related requirements for new team members.
1+ years’ experience in administrative field and project management, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within the relevant field;
- Advanced level ability in MS Office tools (MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word);
- Advanced Business English writing skills;
- Knowledge of a previous major event planning, coordination and delivery;
- Experience in SAP for procurement related activities.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.