Client Services Manager
Media Content operations & Commercial Sales
Middle East Regional Client Leader
Account Management / Media Ops / Clients / Content Programing
POSITION BASED IN
Global Eagle is the leading satellite-based provider of connectivity and media for fast-growing mobility markets across air, land and sea. The company provides the industry’s most comprehensive and advanced global product and services platform to organizations and people on the move.
Our customers include commercial airlines, business jets, cruise and ferry lines, yachts, and commercial shippers. In addition, it provides products and services for the world’s most remote land-based natural resource energy operations, governments, non-governmental organizations, and mobile network operators.
Supported by best-in-class and proprietary technologies, Global Eagle offers a fully integrated suite of solutions for connectivity and content, including Wi-Fi, on-demand video, multi-platform and multi-format entertainment content, interactive software, portable In-Flight Entertainment solutions, content management services, ecommerce solutions, original content development, voice, cellular and 3G/LTE services, and mission-critical communications.
Find out more at www.globaleagle.com.
We require a Client Account Manager (CAM) to serve as the primary business contact for our client on all day to day matters. The CAM and is responsible supporting the Client Account Director in delivering overall client satisfaction and account profitability.
To consistently provide excellent customer service to nominated clients, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality and to build relationships with clients and to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Your role will include overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects designed to improve the clients IFEC product, passenger experience, customer loyalty and revenue generation potential. In effect you will be the business manager for the GEE / client contractual relationship on a day to day basis. The precise mix and balance of tasks/responsibilities will vary depending on the needs of the account and the client requirements.
A large part of your role will be to develop strong relationships with the key contributors of the GEE content group and wider GEE group companies in order that all delivery of products and services to the key Client are satisfactory and well executed. Your role will require you to continuously monitor customer satisfaction and review customer feedback. This key position reports directly to the Client Account Director for the same client.
- Based locally in Dubai you will have responsibility for the day to day running of local client accounts within GEE, ensuring you are involved with devising their content strategy at a senior level and have in depth knowledge of the overall airline strategy and goals
- Having overall day to day management of the client budget for content and other GEE services as applicable and ensuring that budget is adhered to
- Tracking the Client/GEE contract, negotiating and logging any contract amendments and making the business aware of any upcoming enhancements, end dates etc.
- In conjunction with the Client Account Director, hosting monthly editorial meetings for each content cycle content, updating the client of any relevant GEE changes or innovations and ensuring you are up to date with their new routes, systems, marketing initiatives and events that will affect the onboard entertainment and overall content strategy
- Developing and presenting new product and service innovations (content, digital media solutions, operational data etc) that can differentiate clients from their competition
- Being the main escalation point for all client queries, feedback and issues and ensuring they are given sufficient profile within the GEE business
- Responsible for presenting the client with innovations for consideration and inclusion in future strategies
- Responsible for driving creative content initiatives both with the client and within the wider GEE team
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the overall client passenger experience
- Providing expert knowledge to the client, with insights on the industry and technology, innovation and developments, with support from key areas of the GEE group and divisions’ SMEs
- Presenting analysis of monthly PAXUS (customer content usage) reports and providing recommendations and insights to the client for continuous improvement of the onboard offering
- Creating and deliver reports to the client at various stages of the operation, together with delivering a final presentation on recommended enhancements to their business
- Managing GEE’s client team and their responsibilities on a day to day basis, ensuring they have adequate tools and support to achieve success for the client and ensuring they are represented within the GEE business
- Work with the content and acquisition teams to ensure superior IFE and advantageous prices for the client at all times
Qualifications and Skills
- Significant demonstrated experience from a client service environment, managing development and delivery of multiple services to clients and growing revenue
- Specific knowledge of media products, services and associated rights, pricing and contracting, both with clients and suppliers of services
- Good understanding of key digital media external market trends and evidence of capitalizing on them to drive revenue and margin growth
- Experience of market leading practices in content curation, multiplatform distribution and commercialization of audiences, most likely gained from working with leading players in this field
- Proven experience in media & entertainment, with a skew towards digital media, streaming services and personal mobile devices
- Comfortable with driving change within external client and internal teams
- Sufficient communications impact and gravitas to command respect and trust with senior clients
- People management experience across different countries and cultures
- Track record of taking control of situations and driving change to improve performance
- Understanding of key drivers within the air travel industry and the relevance of travel media services for passengers, airlines and brand partners
- Experience of audience media consumption trend analysis, insight development and usage to develop growth opportunities
- Bachelors degree in a business, technology or operations related discipline
- Working with the bid team and wider business to create proposals and presentations for the client as required.
If you have the skills needed to provide our clients with the highest level of account management and you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Global Eagle is the world’s leading inflight entertainment and connectivity provider. By choosing a career with us, you will have a wealth of opportunity to develop your skills and use your knowledge and experience in the exciting, fast-paced environment of technology, entertainment and digital media.
Global Eagle is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.