What will I be doing?
- In charge of the shifts assigned
- Perform routine inspections of all check out rooms and spot checks of all occupied rooms
- Report and follow up on any maintenance defects or other issues
- Inspect, routinely, service areas, store rooms and corridors
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects
- Manage and train Room Attendants and other Team Members to ensure their performance is to the standards required
- Manage, efficiently, stock control and the maintenance of equipment
- Provide excellent Guest service, including VIP and other special requirements
- Ensure the adherence to hotel brand standards at all times
- Luxury hospitality experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a Housekeeping team leader or supervisory role
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- An attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Proficiency, preferred, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
What will it be like to work for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts?
Waldorf Astoria provides guests the exceptional environment and the personalised attention of True Waldorf Service that creates a singular experience. If you understand the value of personalised attention and know how to treat even the most extraordinarily different experiences with the same rich level of customer service, you may just be the person we are looking for!
: Day Job
: Supervisor/Team Leader
: Housekeeping and Laundry
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.