Consultant – Netwitness
RSA (part of Dell) Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
The Netwitness Consultant provides technical and consultative leadership for consulting technical solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements, focused on an industry or service offering. Responsibilities may include analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, integration and documentation for the customer, project management, change management, etc. Works closely with Sales, pre-sales, project managers, other consulting personnel, and the customer to ensure a smooth implementation and transition from start-up to integration/production mode. Has ability to lead solution and proposal development once project goals and objectives have been defined.
- Design, Install, Configure and Monitor RSA’s NetWitness solutions.
- Coordinate risk detection efforts across our customer base by federating knowledge of emerging trends in threats.
- Coach existing customers in cyber threat management best practices
- Conduct threat assessments.
- Work closely with project managers, sales team and the customer to ensure smooth project from start to completion
- Readiness to travel within EMEA
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SIEM.
- Experience working with EndPoint solutions.
- Experienced working in a customer facing consulting position previously.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management framework including detection, mitigation, work flows and process best practice.
- CISSP, CEH, or similar qualification.
- Experience in cyber threats and SOC /CIRC experience.
- Experience in communicating findings/presentations.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Candidates must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.