The Blue Box.
Tiffany & Co. have defined luxury-style, the exemplary innovators renowned for the world’s most exquisite designs.
From our designs to our people, we dare to push the boundaries of what is possible – what in our imaginations could possibly exist within the Blue Box? It’s this ingenuity and creativity that has made Tiffany & Co. the world’s most recognizable luxury brand with close to 300 stores worldwide.
We are offering a rare and exciting opportunity for an Office Coordinator to join us. This role will be based at our Dubai Head Office and will be reporting directly to the Vice President – for Middle East & Africa.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
In this position, you will be supporting the Vice President and management team with administration support. Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Vice President with administration tasks including travel itineraries and reservations for planned visits, expense reports and health insurance claims
- Managing and planning the Vice President’s calendar and daily/weekly agenda
- Planning and supporting with Retail and Trade conferences, including venue, agenda, presentation
- Preparing all documents and agendas ahead of meetings and visits
- Supporting with visas, hotel accomodation, flights for visiting guests
- Resolving any maintenance issues, liaising with building’s office management team on behalf of the company.
- Tracking the attendance and leave schedule for the office based team
- Coordinating the booking system for the office conference rooms
- Assisting the Vice President and management team with ad-hoc projects
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized, self-starter; strong initiative; prioritization skills; multi-tasker; calm demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to work within a confidential environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Arabic language is highly regarded, but not mandatory
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary package, industry training and career opportunities, company benefits and a great work environment in our luxury offices in Dubai.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.